Monday, December 5, 2011

On the Outside of Love

Right now i'm listening to a song called  the rose by Karen Marie Garret.  

This song reminds me of Christmas. This year i'm really excited for the Christmas season. It is a season which always reminds me of love and how one upon a time love was a beautiful thing to me, a safe place, a good thing. But the storms of life over the past few years of my life seem to cloud that feeling. It seems like something far away.  Sometimes i feel like i'm standing on the outside of a snow globe, wanting to be on the inside, because its so beautiful , content, peaceful, carefree.


Love is always an answer to prayers, because there is so little of it in the world. It is a God given thing. Love is about giving more than taking. Not controlling. Understanding and not criticizing. . God promises good things despite the hardships we face. I wonder what good God has planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket