Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Beauty of Photography



            From modeling I've gained a new appreciation for photography. The photographers I've met over the past couple months have been so passionate about their work, that it inspired me to see the beauty and art in photography as well. I've learned a few things about photography so far. Without even noticing .. our emotions or moods can show up in a photograph. The times where we captured the best shots i remember feeling comfortable and calm. Your best work comes when you aren't forcing things, but let your creativity flow naturally. When you become really good at your craft, what you feel does not interfere with the work, you project what you want to project.


There is so much that goes into a photo shoot. My favorite aspect is you are working together with a team. There is a makeup-artist, hairstylist, photographer , model, ... you take everyone's talents and ideas and put it together to make art. I love how vision of a photo shoot concept is turned into reality, and sometimes the end product is exactly how you imagined it to be, and other times really different than what you imagined, but great too. THAT is why modeling is fun to me and the reason I continue on with it as a hobby.  The minute it becomes no longer fun, is the minute you lose the chance to create something great.

I believe that photography can be a powerful tool. This season i want to use photography as a form of storytelling. Get ready for the next photo shoot concept.... ;) let's give meaning to this art



Jesus would have been one of the best photographers that ever existed. He was always looking at the beauty of people souls. In fact Jesus was constantly making pictures of God in people's life by looking at their souls and exposing them to his light. -Francis Bacon

1 comment:

  1. Aww I like this :] And I love your new winter layout!

    ReplyDelete

Photobucket