Sunday, May 13, 2012

Bound

My wandering heart is bound. I searched the world for meaning but I found it nowhere. Don't chase happiness , it is built on things that fade and come to an end, chase joy, because joy always last. It requires selflessness, but it also brings freedom. I'm not perfect and I never will be. I don't even have the capacity to love God  back in the way he loves me. Thankfully, Perfectionism is not a prerequisite to being loved or worthy of love, so get it out of your head .  One thing is for certain and that is God has stolen my heart , when you fall in love you can't go back anymore. I will never stop pursuing God like he will never stop pursing me.  I want the way I live my life to be one giant thank you card to the lord and all he has done. 




*Jesus died on the cross so we could enter into a new convenant relationship, that the truth of God would no longer be by the written law, but that the only Holy Spirit would be among us and right the truth of God on our hearts and minds, which leads to following and abiding in God's way. The Holy Spirit comes to captivate and possess our hearts. :) 2 Co 3:12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket