Saturday, July 16, 2011

Avoiding pitfalls

Avoid getting hurt, avoid getting broke financially. Two places i don't like to be. The warning signs and precautions are there. We choose not to apply common sense, we ignore the red flags which could've bailed us out of getting into a misfortunate situation. Right now i realize how important it is to stop myself from getting into these deadends so i can be more productive toward getting what i want out of life. When you pour into all the wrong kinds of people it drains you . I feel like i don't have any trust or love to give the world. Feeling hardened, feeling not myself :/. Half of  the story is based on my own decisions .. the other is God's plan. How can i reconnect with the one thing i need, God, when i blame him for all the pain and disappointment.  My perception of what love means seems to blur. Struggling with my faith lately :/ .
Photobucket