Monday, March 25, 2013



How do I overcome the resent  

The eyes of God see
The pain we hide

Fight my way through all the insensitivity
Tears shed
Broken Humanity
And wings that do heal in my makers hand
Burning through the fire
Breaking downward spiral, Lest  I forget 
The one's who have gone before me.
Eyes roll up resilient spirit
Nativity cursed a paradise
Split Husband and Wife
Into separate veils of emnity.
Roll like thunder to remake

A blessing

Runaway bride 
Painted red on the train tracks that race
Down to core of the matter
Takes me back to a time 

Where wild horses run
Away from fences which defend
Fear or losing
What was meant to be free
Natures cries  out to dance with harmony.
Bridges burnt while persecution scatters.
Confusion and visionless nights

When I could not find hope
Clinging to a scrap of truth
That there might be something more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket