Monday, April 2, 2012

Last Plane




Miles away.   
Didn’t have to fly that far
Last plane, Last try 
I wonder where you are.

Drenched in all they could steal.
Time and place did not heal.
Thought I needed to fight.
Well won't hurt for the things i can't control anymore

Just tell me that i'm enough  
My heart is frail but my skin is tough
Come unbind me so more

All I need to keep forward,
Is all you've given me ,as I restore.
I couldn't forge the strength to put it back together
But your a mystery that binds me

Now I feel safe
Cause i'm  home for the first time
Didn't seem like it could be real. 
In the seen and Unseen.
The Locket i hold.

Of what depth i conceal
Hide the places that feel. 
So I don't blow in the breeze
But root in the ground.
What the the world never gave
True love's real sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket